To develop, lead and maintain the financial management of Aurum Group US, reporting, tax compliance and cash management.
- Preparation of the accounting books and records
- Preparation and submission of monthly management accounts for internal and group reporting purposes, working to reporting deadlines
- Provide technical guidance to all the accounting team on latest accounting developments / standards
- Complete US annual reports
Balance Sheet and Cash
- Own and deliver balance sheet reconciliations on a timely basis, with all reconciling items followed up.
- Produce, reconcile and maintain balance sheet and cash forecasts (annual, monthly, weekly)
- Provide detailed variance analysis and cash reporting vs forecast
- Produce a daily cash flow monitors and records
- Monitor and influence the levels of working capital
- Ensure the stock ageing and OTB is well controlled
- Lead the banking relationship and ensure compliance with all bank requirement
- Completion of all bank reconciliations and follow up of all credit card chargebacks.
- Monitoring and review of the in house credit cards.
- Support the delivery of compliance reporting for the Federal tax return. Complete Statistics for government regulatory bodies if required
- Lead company compliance on sales tax, ensuring all returns are submitted and paid on time.
- Payroll taxes and employee benefits and commissions
- Develop and maintain a strong system and culture of internal control.
- Full liaison with the Aurum UK finance team and a strong working relationship with the commercial accountant
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time